Due to the large size of most mtk flashfiles, it is a big challenge downloading them over the net.The guide below teaches how to do an mtk/spreadtrum readback using miracle box
NOTE ; Do this at your own risk. Do not point a finger at me if at any point you mess up your device. It is expected that you wont run into any problems if you follow the instructions properly.
1. A functional phone
2. Miracle v2.27A DOWNLOAD
3. PC and USB cable
4. Mtk drivers
1. Download and extract cracked Miracle 2.27A
2. Launch Miracle 2.27A
3. Click on MTK tab
4. Select READ and tick SAVE AS SCATTER FILE(If you want the backup to be in scatter form, otherwise leave untick.
5. Click the START button
6. Switch off the phone and connect to pc
7. The phone will be recognized after which the SELECT BLOCK tab will pop up
8. Select the partitions you want to backup and click ok
9. Select save location and click ok
10. The readback will start. Relax and wait for it to finish, it will properly take a while.
Note; It is adviced not to interrupt a readback.
If you want to learn how to do a readback using sp flashtool. Click HERE
To learn how to make an mtk backup using the "rooting method" Click HERE